Kypros Sarjamurhaaja - Useita naisia tappanut.

Suomen alueen ulkopuolella tapahtuneet henkirikokset
Post Reply
User avatar
härkä
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 am
Location: Laidun

Kypros Sarjamurhaaja - Useita naisia tappanut.

Post by härkä » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:11 am

https://english.cyprustimes.com/cyprus/ ... tory-pics/
Image
After today’s dramatic developments the list of victims is understood to have grown to seven

Marry Rose Tiburcio from the Philippines whose body was found in the abandoned mine shaft in Mitsero. The body has been officially identified following DNA tests.
Her daughter Sierra, aged six, who was reported missing with her mother in May 2018. The suspect has said the child died and he dumped her body in a lake in Xyliatou. However, in a custody hearing at Nicosia court on Thursday morning, police named the child as a murder victim.
Αrian Palanas Lozano from the Philippines. The body of a woman believed to be Arian was found in the abandoned mine shaft but identification is pending DNA tests. She was reported missing in July 2018.
Maricar Vandez from the Philippines who the suspect has reportedly admitted to killing and whose body has still not been found. She was reported missing in December 2017.
The unknown woman whose body was discovered today at the Orounda firing range.
A Romanian woman the suspect admitted to killing. It is believed the victim is Livia Florentina Bunea from Romania who was reported missing in September 2016. The body has still not been found.
Elena Natalia Bunea, 8, daughter of Livia who was reported missing with her mother and whose body has not yet been found.


Tämän on kerrottu olevan Kyproksen ensinmäisen sarjamurhan.
Kyproksen armeijan kapteeni on tunnustanut tekoja.
Nähtäväksi jää , tuleeko vielä lisää ilmi ?
https://www.mtvuutiset.fi/artikkeli/35- ... ia/7380072
Vainajan kysymys - Vain ajan kysymys.


User avatar
härkä
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 am
Location: Laidun

Re: Kypros Sarjamurhaaja - Useita naisia tappanut.

Post by härkä » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:11 pm

https://cyprus-mail.com/2019/04/26/time ... al-killer/

Timeline: how a single murder probe unfolded to reveal a serial killer


April 14: A naked and bound female body was found in a Mitsero mine shaft by two foreigners taking photos, body retrieved at 8.30pm

April 15: Evidence emerges the dead woman is Mary Rose Tiburcio, 39, from the Philippines reported missing by her roommate on May 5, 2018, along with her daughter. Search for Tiburcio’s daughter Sierra, 6, begins

April 16: Former partner of Tiburcio and father of the girl, a 33-year-old Romanian national is arrested, passport of missing daughter found at his home


April 17: The suspect is remanded for eight days

April 18: Authorities plan draining the mine shaft to look for the body of Sierra but the plan is abandoned because of fears the structure may cave in

April 18: Police arrest two more suspects, both Greek Cypriot officers in the National Guard, aged 30 and 35

April 19: The court remands the two men and releases the Romanian man, saying they are close to solving the murder after reports surface that the 35-year-old Greek Cypriot suspect confessed

April 20: A second decomposed naked and bound female body is found in the same mine shaft while crews search without success for Sierra at a lake in Xyliatos reservoir where the suspect says he threw the child. The possibility of more bodies is mentioned by police as evidence emerges that the victim met murderer on social media site Badoo. The 30-year-old suspect is released. His photo had been used unbeknown to him on Badoo.


Army officer Nicos Metaxas

April 21: The 35-year-old’s name is unofficially publicised as Nicos Metaxas, a father of two who is estranged from his wife.

April 22: The post-mortem on the second woman fails to identify her, but she is believed to be Arian Palanas Lozano, 28, from the Philippines, reported who went missing on July 21, 2018 . The search for Sierra continue at Xyliatos. Underwater cameras are used but find nothing.

April 22: The search for more bodies in Mitsero is postponed for safety reasons pending repair of metal beams. A representative of the Filipino community in Cyprus suggests 30-year-old Maricar Valdez Arquila who went missing in December 2017 may also be a victim

April 23: A new post mortem is carried out on the second body in the presence of anthropologists. It determined she was Asian woman but fails to establish that it is Arian

April 24: Police are investigating a third murder case following analysis of the suspect’s phone data. It is believed to be related to the disappearance of Maricar. Metaxas is taken to court in connection with the date evidence and remanded for two more days.

April 25: In the afternoon police find third decomposed body of a woman at a firing range at Orounta after being led there by Metaxas, police sources suggest number of victims could be as high as seven. The suspect reportedly said he killed an Indian or Nepalese woman in the summer of 2018 and dumped her body in Orounta. He also reportedly admitted to killing a Romanian woman and her daughter at a time he did not specify. The Romanian is likely to be Livia Florentina Bunea, 36, the other victim her daughter Elena Natalia, 8 both of whom went missing on September 30, 2016

April 26: Efforts begin anew to find four unaccounted for victims in the red lake at the Mitsero mine. The search continues at Xyliatos for Sierra. Specialised divers are deployed.

April 27: Metaxas is due to appear in court


Aikajanaa tapahtumille.
Nicos Metaxas olisi uutisen mukaan huomenna oikeudessa.
Vainajan kysymys - Vain ajan kysymys.

User avatar
härkä
Posts: 5744
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 am
Location: Laidun

Re: Kypros Sarjamurhaaja - Useita naisia tappanut.

Post by härkä » Thu May 02, 2019 9:50 am

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/wor ... e1417c20bb
Linkissä videota " punaisen järven " etsinnästä.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48110874

Cyprus serial killer case exposes abuse of migrant women

Amid the shock, protesters have accused police of failing properly to investigate the victims' disappearances because of their migrant backgrounds.

Mary Rose Tiburcio, Arian Palanas Lozano and Maricar Valtez Arquiola were all domestic workers from the Philippines. Also among the victims were a woman of Indian or Nepalese descent, a Romanian woman named locally as Livia Bunea, her young daughter Elena and Ms Tiburcio's daughter, Sierra, 6.

The case has exposed an exploitative system that allows tens of thousands of migrant women to work as housemaids in conditions that critics have described as akin to modern slavery.


Tapaus on aikaansaanut mielenosoituksia.
Poliisia on syytetty huonosta tutkinnasta ensialkuun kadonneiksi ilmoitettujen uhrien osalta.
Sanotaan maahanmuuttotaustaisten naisten joutumaan työskentelemään varsin epäinhimillisissä olosuhteissa , joita rinnastetaan nykypäivän orjuuteen.

Tekijä Metasxashan on jo tunnustanut teot ja luvannut osoittaa ruumiitten kätköpaikat poliisille.
Näköjään kaukoidästä tulleita naisia on palkattu viimevuosina kotiapulaisiksi Kyproksella.
Vainajan kysymys - Vain ajan kysymys.

User avatar
itäviitta
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: Vesistö

Re: Kypros Sarjamurhaaja - Useita naisia tappanut.

Post by itäviitta » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:52 pm

https://www.iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/a/afa ... 97e2df4603

Uhreina 7 äitiä ja lasta - Kyproksen sarjamurhaajalle historiallisen kova rangaistus, purskahti itkuun kuullessaan tuomionsa: ”Olen tehnyt hirvittäviä rikoksia”

Kyproksen armeijan entinen kapteeni Nicos Metaxas tunnusti syyllisyytensä ja murtui kyyneliin oikeussalissa. Hän sai maan historian kovimman rangaistuksen.
Poliisit ja pelastusjoukot etsivät Kyproksella huhtikuussa matkalaukkua, jonka poliisi uskoo sisältävän sarjamurhaajan uhrin jäänteet.Poliisit ja pelastusjoukot etsivät Kyproksella huhtikuussa matkalaukkua, jonka poliisi uskoo sisältävän sarjamurhaajan uhrin jäänteet.
Poliisit ja pelastusjoukot etsivät Kyproksella huhtikuussa matkalaukkua, jonka poliisi uskoo sisältävän sarjamurhaajan uhrin jäänteet. EPA/AOP
Kyproksen ensimmäinen sarjamurhaajatapaus on saanut päätöksen. Maan armeijan entinen kapteeni Nicos Metaxas tuomittiin seitsemästä henkirikoksesta seitsemään elinkautiseen vankeusrangaistukseen. Se on maan historian ankarin.

Metaxas surmasi viisi naista ja kaksi lasta kolmen vuoden aikana. Metaxas metsästi uhrinsa internetin avulla, sieppasi heidät ja murhasi julmasti. Uhrit olivat Filippiineiltä, Romaniasta ja Nepalista. Kaksi tyttölasta olivat murhattujen naisten lapsia ja iältään kuusi ja kahdeksan.

35-vuotias Metaxas tunnusti tekonsa, jotka tapahtuivat syyskuusta 2016 heinäkuuhun 2018. Hän murtui kyyneliin, kun tuomiota luettiin.

– Olen tehnyt hirvittäviä rikoksia, hän totesi ilmaisten osanottonsa uhrien omaisille.

Sarjamurhaajatapaus järkytti saarivaltiota suuresti. Vakava väkivaltarikollisuus on Kyproksella suhteellisen harvinaista. Metaxasin tapaus johti muun muassa laajoihin mielenosoituksiin, oikeusministeri Ionas Nicolaun eroamiseen ja poliisiin kohdistuneisiin tarkastuksiin.
Kierrä minut rannan puolelta

Post Reply